Work Schedule: Mon – Fri (flexible shifts)
Hours per Week: 20
Number of Openings: 1
Report to: President/CEO
The administrative assistant intern will be responsible for juggling multiple projects with superb accuracy, event planning and community outreach for Kids on the Move for Success Inc. and Antoinette Tuff LLC
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Attend and assist with yearly Community Summit and Antoinette Tuff’s Day.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed.
- Records minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
- Writing and creating grants and sponsorship packages for donors.
- Answer calls from clients, students and customers.
- Attend Book signing and events
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
By the end of the internship, the intern will learn how to:
- Promote KOTMFS and Antoinette Tuff LLC to current and potential customers, including individual and business consumers.
- Lead community outreach events.
- Learn the process for selecting qualified scholarship winners.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
- Familiarity with various social media outlets.
- Candidates with experience in event planning.
- Upper-class undergraduate students majoring in business or related field.
Want to apply today?
Please make sure that you meet the basic requirement listed above prior to applying. You can DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION to complete and submit it at a later date or you can apply online now using the link below. If you have additional information or documentation to submit with your application, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Online