Work Schedule: Mon – Fri (flexible shifts)
Hours per Week: 10 – 20
Number of Openings: 1
Report to: President/CEO
The graphic design intern will be responsible for assisting the communication team with creating templates, graphics, posters and brochures for marketing department.
By the end of the internship, the intern will learn how to:
- Independently work on the production design of marketing materials for the marketing department.
- Manage deadlines and client expectations for projects through regular and ongoing communication.
- Provide feedback to production coordinator regarding print quality.
- Utilize skills and knowledge to review effectiveness of design and content.
- Prepare estimates for digital print assignments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with software utilized in advertising, design and marketing industry.
- Understanding of effective visual communication techniques.
- Knowledge of banking industry a plus.
- Upper-class undergraduate students majoring in marketing, business or related field.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred.
Want to apply today?
Please make sure that you meet the basic requirement listed above prior to applying. You can DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION to complete and submit it at a later date or you can apply online now using the link below. If you have additional information or documentation to submit with your application, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Online