Kids on the Move for Success Inc. strives to provide underserved children the educational opportunities to see the world through a new set of eyes. “If you can help them to develop a vision, you can change their lives!” The College Scholarship is available annually. Applications can be submitted from January 1st thru June 30th. Scholarships will be awarded by August 30th the same year. Applicants will receive notifications by phone, email and/or USPS. The following are the eligibility and requirements for the College Scholarship.
Eligibility & Requirements
All applicants must be a graduating senior (12th grade) or college level student. All applicants can be U.S. or International. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a minimum 2.9 GPA or higher.
- Must be a graduating high school senior.
- Must be accepted into at least one (1) college or university.
- Must provide at least one (1) teacher recommendation.
- Must provide a verification letter for community service within the last twelve (12) months.
- Scholarship based on financial need.
- Applicant must submit a one (1) page essay.
Students will receive a monetary award. Scholarships are for one (1) academic year. Students are eligible to apply annually.
All applicants must submit the following documentation for consideration and eligibility:
- Completed application.
- Teacher recommendation.
- Official transcript (High School or College).
- Copy of acceptance letter from a U.S. college or university.
- Verification letter for community service.
Want to apply today?
Please make sure that you meet the basic requirement listed above prior to applying. You can DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION to complete and submit it at a later date or you can apply online now using the link below. If you have additional information or documentation to submit with your application, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.