Kids on the Move for Success Inc. strives to provide underprivileged children the educational opportunities to see the world through a new set of eyes. “If you change their vision, you can change their lives!” The Graduate Scholarship is available annually. Applications can be submitted from January 1st thru June 30th. Scholarships will be awarded by August 30th the same year. Applicants will receive notifications by phone, email and/or USPS. The following are the eligibility and requirements for the Graduate Scholarship.
Eligibility & Requirements
All applicants must be a U.S. or International graduate level student accepted to or attending a U.S. college or university for graduate studies. All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a minimum 2.80 GPA or higher.
- Minimum of twenty (20) hours community service.
- Must provide at least one (1) teacher recommendation.
- The applicant must be in good academic standing with the U.S. college or university.
- Applicant must submit a one (1) page essay.
- Scholarship based on financial need.
Students will receive a monetary award. Scholarships are for one (1) academic year. Students are eligible to apply annually.
All applicants must submit the following documentation for consideration and eligibility:
- Completed Application
- Teacher Recommendation
- Official transcript (if currently enrolled).
- Copy of acceptance letter from a U.S. college or university.
- Verification letter for community service.
Want to apply today?
Please make sure that you meet the basic requirement listed above prior to applying. You can DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION to complete and submit it at a later date or you can apply online now using the link below. If you have additional information or documentation to submit with your application, please email it to email@example.com.