Work Schedule: Mon – Fri (flexible shifts)
Hours per Week: 20
Number of Openings: 1
Report to: President/CEO
The marketing intern will be responsible for marketing strategies, event planning and community outreach for Kids on the Move for Success Inc. and Antoinette Tuff LLC
- Working with the team to write and produce daily content
- Assist with Marketing accounts
- Write blog entries and fulfill interview assignments
- Assist with responds for requests/comments within our social media realms
- Assist with the design and creation of marketing materials both online and print
- Pitching and researching new ideas for social media
By the end of the internship, the intern will learn how to:
- Promote KOTMFS and Antoinette Tuff LLC to current and potential customers, including individual and business consumers.
- Create and execute new marketing initiatives through research and with the support of our teams.
- Lead community outreach event such as Community Summits and Antoinette Tuff’s Day.
- Identify, understand and utilize professional marketing strategies.
- Work with diverse populations in cross-cultural or multicultural settings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with various social media outlets and related marketing strategies.
- Candidates with experience in event planning.
- Knowledge of banking industry a plus.
- Upper-class undergraduate students majoring in marketing, business or related field.
Want to apply today?
Please make sure that you meet the basic requirement listed above prior to applying. You can DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION to complete and submit it at a later date or you can apply online now using the link below. If you have additional information or documentation to submit with your application, please email it to email@example.com.