Work Schedule: Mon – Fri (flexible shifts)
Hours per Week: 10 – 20
Number of Openings: 1
Report to: President/CEO
The social media intern will be responsible for Kids On the Move for Success Inc. and Antoinette Tuff LLC descriptions below:
- Working with the team to write and produce daily content
- Assist with Social Media accounts
- Write blog entries and fulfill interview assignments
- Assist with responds for requests/comments within our social media realms
- Assist with the design and creation of marketing materials both online and print
- Pitching and researching new ideas for social media
By the end o the internship, the intern will learn how to:
- Promote Kids On the Move for Success Inc. to current and potential customers, including individual and business consumers.
- Create and execute new social media initiatives through research and creative.
- Assist with upcoming fundraiser events.
- Design and create social media content.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media.
- Proficiency in the following programs/apps is a recommended: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Huffington Post and Hootsuite.
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator is a definite plus.
Want to apply today?
Please make sure that you meet the basic requirement listed above prior to applying. You can DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION to complete and submit it at a later date or you can apply online now using the link below. If you have additional information or documentation to submit with your application, please email it to email@example.com.