Kids on the Move for Success Inc. strives to provide underserved children the educational opportunities to see the world through a new set of eyes. “If you can help them to develop a vision, you can change their lives!” The Middle School Scholarship is available annually. Applications can be submitted from January 1st thru June 30th. Scholarships will be awarded by August 30th the same year. Applicants will receive notifications by phone, email and/or USPS. The following are the eligibility and requirements for the Middle School Scholarship.
Eligibility & Requirements
All applicants must be enrolled in Middle School grades levels 6th grade through 8th grade. All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient of the Principal’s Award, A-B Honor or B-Honor Roll in the most recent progress report period.
- Must provide at least one (1) teacher recommendation.
- Must have school extracurricular activities or community service involvement.
- No more than three (4) absences from school.
- Scholarship based on financial need.
Students will be enrolled into a 529 College Saving Plan. Proceeds will be deposited into a 529 College Saving. Scholarships are for one (1) academic year. Students are only eligible to receive one (1) award.
All applicants must submit the following documentation for consideration and eligibility:
- Completed application.
- Current school attendance report.
- Most recent progress report for current academic year.
- Teacher recommendation.
- Completed school activity or community service form.
Want to apply today?
Please make sure that you meet the basic requirement listed above prior to applying. You can DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION to complete and submit it at a later date or you can apply online now using the link below. If you have additional information or documentation to submit with your application, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Online